26 March 2007

The Road To Fame...

Cassaundra Baber, a reporter from Utica's Observer-Dispatch, interviewed me about my Boomer Sisters books yesterday - what a riot. At first it felt a little weird to sit there in Cafe Domenico, talking about my novels while she furiously scribbled down everything I said... but I got over it. She was actually really easy to talk to, asked some great questions, etc. The photographer (Heather) was fantastic too - I can't wait to see how the photos turn out.

The profile will be in the OD's Fusion Weekly this Thursday, in the "Art & Soul" column, which profiles local dancers, painters, writers and other funky artsy types... I'll post the link.

2 comments:

Deb said...

That's great, Dan! Can't wait to read the article!

Dan said...

Thanks, Deb! I'm looking forward to reading it too!