12 March 2007

Birthday Notes


Had a great visit to Plattsburgh over the weekend, for some birthday festivities with my family.

Got a copy of Wikinomics, and this morning saw that Tom Peters mentioned it on his blog too. I guess I'd better really read it, and soon.

I also got a hilarious cardgame called Apples to Apples. We played it for several hours (after the kids went to bed). I haven't laughed that hard, that often or that long in a while... and I tend to laugh a lot, so that's really saying something.

I'll post a photo of the birthday cake tomorrow - it's on my cellphone, which I managed to leave at home this morning. I don't want to ruin the surprise, so I'll just say it was decorated by my girls, and they love jelly beans (they really, really love jelly beans).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great visit! Wish I lived closer to have visits too! :( I've heard Apples to Apples is a great game! We LOVE to play games, tho lately we are only getting a chance to play Hi Ho Cherrio and Diego 123!! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to get this game too! What a fun time we had! :) I'm glad that you had a birthday.

Anonymous said...

...and I'M glad you had a birthday, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great weekend. The card game looks and sounds fun. Have to try and get hold of it. emmie johnson

Gabe said...

I love that game. Stacey and I played it with our small group there in NY. Really fun.