30 March 2007

Interview!

The interview I did for Fusion Weekly's "Art & Soul" section came out great - but for some reason, it's not posted online yet. You can check the link above if you'd like, and I'll post the link here once it's online.

I took a photo of the photo, so you can at least see that part (and I'm not sure they put the photos on their web version, for some reason...)

Anway, I'm very happy with how it all came out! The funny thing is it probably won't generate a lot of book sales, at least not directly. The main benefit is that I can bring the clipping to book stores and other places that are selling the books, and leave it there to help draw attention to the books.

And speaking of places, ECHO Aquarium has agreed to stock the Champy book at their giftshop! They don't carry many books, which should help this one really stand out! I'll keep you posted as things develop...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I'm going to have to go to ECHO and request Champy books for kids, just to hear them recommend yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Great news that ECHO will stock your book! Congrats ~ nice picture of you ~ can't wait to read the interview!

Dan said...

Thanks! I'm planning to drop off the first shipment of books at ECHO by the middle of next week. Want to meet us there?