31 October 2006

NaNoWriMo Starts Tomorrow!


Ladies & Gentlemen, start your writing engines!

Tomorrow, November 1st, is the start of National Novel Writing Month. I plan to spend as many waking moments as possible working on my next Boomer Sisters novel (The Boomer Sisters Meet Champy). The plot is laid, the pencils are sharp, the notebook is waiting... and I'm very, very excited.

I'll probably blog less during November. I'll probably be slower in responding to emails. I'll probably sleep way too little and drink coffee way too much. We all have to make sacrifices for our art, eh?

Novel #2, here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sacrifices? Nah, we live for this stuff!!! :)

Good luck with NaNo!

Dan said...

Yeah, sleep is over-rated anyway! Remember, there's no such thing as too-strong coffee, just too-weak people.