23 October 2007

Dan Pink!

The latest issue of Wired magazine arrived, and the cover article is by Dan Pink. That's very exciting!

"So what?", you might be thinking. Well, let me tell you.

Dan Pink is the author of a very cool book titled A Whole New Mind. It's a great book, and I highly recommend picking it up.

But that's not the real reason I'm mentioning all this.

See, after I read Dan Pink's book, I sent him a copy of my Simplicity Cycle manifesto (the one which was published at ChangeThis.com). He liked it, and suggested that it might be something I'd want to turn into a book someday. Believe it or not, until he suggested it, the thought of doing a Simplicity Cycle book hadn't occurred to me.

As you probably know, I eventually did the book, and the rest is history... and I have Dan Pink to thank for it.

So, don't miss his article in this month's issue of Wired (and pick up his book too!)

No comments: